Saturday, December 24, 2016

Review of NIV Holy Bible for Girls Turquoise Journal Edition

The NIV Holy Bible for Girls Journal edition (Turquoise) description says that it features the following: 
1. Lines on each page for journaling and notes
2. Thick paper perfect for any writing utensil
3. A presentation page for gift giving
4. A “How to Use This Bible” page to get started on the right foot
5. Ribbon marker
6. The complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV)

I found most of the description to be accurate.  When I took it out of the box, I was thought it was absolutely beautiful. The gold on the cover is metallic making it even more beautiful.  It is perfect for girls, and I think it would appeal most to upper elementary age to teenagers. (I'm 38 and love it!). I didn't find the pages to be thicker than the pages in other bibles, so I wouldn't recommend using markers.  Everything else about it is exactly how described.  I definitely recommend it!

*I received this book from the publisher.  The opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment