Saturday, December 24, 2016

Book Review of Jesus Talked to Me Today

Jesus Talked to Me Today: True Stories of Children's Encounters with Angels, Miracles and God is a group of short stories compiled by James Stuart Bell.  I was looking forward to reading this as I believe that children can see angels and that encounters with God are real.  However, I found some of the stories written in a way that sounded, for lack of a better word, cheesy and unbelievable.  I feel like the writers of the stories could have used some help from an actual author to make their story more believable since these are all supposed to be real.  I hate to give a bad review, but I have to be honest.  I'm sure that others may view the book differently, so if you are interested, I suggest looking for it at the library.

*I received the book from the publisher.  The opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment